FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get in contact with you?
- Can I buy into your shop as a guest without registration?
- What payment methods are possible?
- How comes?
- How long does a delivery?
- Do you deliver abroad?
- Can I return an item?
- Who bears the costs for a possible return?
- Can I cancel my order?
- How long is the warranty on replacement parts?
- Provide technical support?
- How can I buy even cheaper in your store?
- Where can I find the VIN?
1. How can I reach you?
The easiest way's through our contact form . You are welcome to us with open questions ( no technical support ) email contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Would you like a call back, then leave us your phone number and we will call you back for free.
2. Can I buy into your shop as a guest without registration?
Yes, of course. Also as a guest you can shop without registering in our shop. Select at the initiation of the order transaction "Without registration. Order as a guest." out.
Note: If you order as a guest, you do not have access to your order history, address and some other settings.
3. What payment methods are possible?
In our shop you have the possibility to choose between the following payment:
Credit card, PayPal, giropay, Direct debit, Payment in advance, Invoice, Apple Pay, SOFORT bank transfer, Installment purchase, iDeal, Bancontact and cash upon pickup.
4. What will be delivered?
We ship our goods to the parcel service UPS (standard shipping). On request, the packet is delivered in a UPS access point for you. Alternatively you can pick up your order in person in our dealership.
5. How long does a delivery?
The UPS standard delivery within Germany takes 1-3 days for stock items and 3-5 days for order goods. The delivery to other EU countries will be delayed for about 2 days.
6. Do you deliver abroad?
Yes, we supply since 3 August 2015 in the following countries:
Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Great Britain, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Slovenia, Slovakia, Croatia, Malta, Italy, Portugal, Spain.
7. Can I return an item?
You have to revoke the right within 14 days without giving reasons this contract and thus to send your order to us. You can do this simply by using our withdrawal form.
8. Who bears the costs for a possible return?
The customer (you) will bear the direct cost of returning the goods shipped by parcel and the direct cost of returning goods not shipped by parcel. The cost of non-transportable goods have been estimated at approximately 99.00 EUR. For more information, please see our withdrawal
9. Can I cancel my order?
You can not cancel your order online. However, you have the opportunity as soon as possible to send us an email with the request to cancel the order. If your order has already been processed, there is the order within 14 days to withdraw.
10. How long is the warranty on replacement parts?
The warranty period is one year from date of delivery.
11. Do you offer technical support?
No. Please understand that we can not provide technical support for installation, repair, etc. of the purchased in the Online Shop. Neither phone nor email.
12. How can I buy even cheaper in your store?
- In the category Sale% for our current up to 70% reduced rates.
- We place each order a € 5 coupon for your next order (from 25 €).
- The action of the month includes monthly discount offers for different parts; it is fitting the season.
13. Where can I find the VIN?
The chassis number of your vehicle is set in 3 different locations:
- in vehicle registration in E field
- the vehicle registration number 4 (also vehicle identification number.)
- In the engine compartment